Thursday, June 28, 2012

And on the 1093430943409 billionth day, the Lord said, "Though shalt consolidate!"

Whoever decided that adulthood should be expensive must have been born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Personally, being a teacher's kid and a teacher, I think most everything should be free or at a ridiculously good looking low price.
Case in point: My apartment.

At the moment I dwell in an apartment in Olde Town. It's close to work and Downtown. I can access Washington Road and Riverwatch Parkway very easily and even walk to the gym if it's not raining. The downside - my rent is almost $700. For most professionals, that might seem like chump change, but they usually get paid a lot more than teachers. Gotta cut out unnecessary spending and this is one of the major drains on my wallet.

My task: To find affordable housing within the next three months.
The criteria: It must be pet friendly and as close to downtown as possible, ain't no apartment gonna get in the way of my bicycling to work.

Will I make it? Lord only knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment