Friday, June 15, 2012

And so it begins....

                If you do not know me, my name is Jillian Humphreys. I am 25 years old and currently teach Latin to incredibly gifted and talented students in Augusta, GA. I discovered in the past couple of years that I love to teach. Whether I stay in public schools or become a college professor, my life will be spent teaching about the worlds and languages of ancient Greece and Rome.
                The catch is, I must complete graduate school through the Ph.D. level in order to do so and with the rising costs of college tuition, I will need as much help as I can get. 
It will be a while before I get married or have any children, so, I am going to treat this blog like a "Grad School Shower." Just like you would buy your friends place settings or bibs and blankies for their future blessings, you can help me get along in my journey through graduate school by making donations. In return, I plan to keep you updated throughout my journey.
                 I have attached a "Donations" button to my blog if you wish to donate to the Great Grad School Journey....

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could contribute financially to your cause, but I can merely offer support and commiserations, as I am a lowly graduate student, myself.
    All the best,
    Shea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay friend. Your support and commiserations are always welcome :)

    ReplyDelete